The Long Beach Water Department (LBWD) offers programs and resources to both multi-family tenants and property owners/managers to conserve water and lower their costs.
- There are many easy ways to save water. Click here to find your favorite “water hacks”.
- Turn your property’s thirsty lawn into a beautiful, water-wise garden. Find more information about our Lawn-to-Garden incentive program here.
Does your apartment or condominium complex have more than 1,500 square feet? Apply for the commercial turf removal incentive here.
- Residential rebates are available to help residents switch their indoor and outdoor home utility devices to new, water efficient ones. Click here to visit SoCal WaterSmart for a complete list of available rebates, qualifying models, eligibility requirements, and information on the rebate process.*Note: applicable to customers living in apartments, townhomes, condominiums or mobile home complexes with four or less units that are not represented by a homeowner’s association or property management company. Multi-family complexes with five or more units may qualify for commercial rebates.
- Rebates are available for property owners and managers to upgrade indoor and outdoor devices to water efficient ones in their properties. Click here to visit SoCal WaterSmart for a complete list of available rebates, qualifying models, eligibility requirements, and information on the rebate process.
- LBWD offers an additional $35 rebate to customers who install an ultra high-efficiency toilet (0.8 gpf) and showerhead (1.5 gpm) combination. Participating customers must first apply for a toilet rebate from SoCal WaterSmart and use that reservation number to be eligible for the enhanced incentive. Click here to download LBWD application.