A reliable source of water contributes to having a healthy, local economy.
Learn more about the many programs and resources Long Beach Water offers business owners to help you save water and money.
- The Certified Blue Restaurant Program supports and recognizes Long Beach eateries for their efforts in water use efficiency. To see the participating restaurants and learn more about this free program, click here.
- The California Green Business Network is a free program offering certification and recognition to all business in Long Beach. This program offers green technical assistance. Click here to learn more.
- Rebates are available to help your business upgrade to water saving devices both indoors and outdoors. Click here visit SoCal WaterSmart for a complete list of available rebates and eligibility requirements.
- Lawn-to-Garden: If you are a commercial, industrial or institutional customer looking to remove your building’s grass, contact LawnToGarden@lbwater.org. The Commercial Lawn-to-Garden is available for $1 per square foot of turf removed up to 25,000 square feet. For more information about the Commercial Turf Removal incentive and to apply, click here.
- Irrigation accounts: There are a lot of resources to help reduce outdoor water use. Visit the Lawn-to-Garden’s irrigation page to learn how to be more water-wise outdoors.